Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1983 Suzuki GS750
Currently has a vintage (read: loud as fuck) Yoshimura race exhaust, port-polish-jetted carbs, K&N filters, BT&E Barnett clutch, broken headlight switch, and a bit of an issue with the whole 'drivable' thing.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

When my 'busa was still a 'busa, my GS750 still ran, and I owned a car.
Ah, the good old days.

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
I love those old Yosh cans, everyone ran those in high school. Either that or the Wolf brand. I'd run a pair on my fighter if I could find 'em. Nice bike, should be a fun fighter.

Glen..

:cfrocks:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's too loud for me. It's just a straight pipe shaped like a muffler.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
hahah. ahh the good old days. i remember when i had 2 very nice full fairing bikes sittin in the garage all pretty. hahah. they'll be MUCH happier when this winter is over and they're BADASS instead of pretty!

:metal:

so if the busa was a busa, what is it now? ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
my old ass bike is nicer than yours...j/k I also have a 83 750 that I am messing with. any Ideas? have you got to gettting anything different for it yet?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
robots are the shit! especially evil ones that are hell bent on destruction.
:metal:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DragonRider said:
my old ass bike is nicer than yours...j/k I also have a 83 750 that I am messing with. any Ideas? have you got to gettting anything different for it yet?

Nah, gotta get the busa all set up before I can dump any money in the GS. It needs a lot of parts that can't exactly be made from scrap.

·
Registered
28 Posts
recently I bought a set of fog lamps and some flat black paint to play with... I may turn it in to a StreetRat/fighter but it is too cold in the garage to go play. so I will post pics as soon as possible

1 - 18 of 18 Posts