·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
:Stupid:

I've honestly been waiting since he joined up and showed off some awesome bikes to show some video of them in action. The black thing (H18?) looked like a back road brawler but there isn't so much as the tambourine clatter of clutch basket since the 3 pics of it were posted...

I kill brand new tires on film just for a new avatar on this site. :fu:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im trying to buy another GoPro right now but dont have the money, if sombody wants to lend me theres for a week or so ill take H-18 to deals gap or the snake and do some filming for you guys. or better yet if I can make the USDESMO track day ill get you some on track footage at RRR. Deal? all I need is someone to buy my cupple things on Ebay and ill have the money for the track day, I alredy have a ride down and tires. Im offering to grid up and not shut up for everyone here.

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Im trying to buy another GoPro right now but dont have the money, if sombody wants to lend me theres for a week or so ill take H-18 to deals gap or the snake and do some filming for you guys. or better yet if I can make the USDESMO track day ill get you some on track footage at RRR. Deal? all I need is someone to buy my cupple things on Ebay and ill have the money for the track day, I alredy have a ride down and tires. Im offering to grid up and not shut up for everyone here.

I just want to hear the sweet sound of that tail exit pipe. :rock:

I've got a cheap ass GoPro that runs AAA batteries (two of them) and can support up to a 8GB card, if you have batteries and a card to put into it PM me your address and I'll put it in a box and send it out, a "grab bag" of mounts on ebay is cheap as hell too, can't imagine if you have the camera a mount kit would be expensive ($18 last I bought one with 10 or so mounts and some other assorted stuff). :D

It's the original hero cam, this is some footage I took with it, nothing compared to the new Hero3, but for free, it's pretty damn decent:

Again, PM me your address and I'll have it in the mail tomorrow with a micro SD card adapter in it. Just needs AAA batteries and the SD card to record with, instructions on them are all over the internet, even the GoPro site if I remember correctly has PDF instructions, but by default it's set to the highest quality video recording so it's no big worry to understand all the crazy small functions the camera has. ;)

Get me an address Jay! I'll send ya a GoPro Hero "wide angle"! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Im trying to buy another GoPro right now but dont have the money, if sombody wants to lend me theres for a week or so ill take H-18 to deals gap or the snake and do some filming for you guys.
No money for a $130 camera but have the money to transport you and your bike from North Carolina to Southern California? :confused:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We have a snake off of 421 just on the T.N. line of N.C. about 45min away from my house. (a half a tank of gas) Im preparing H-18 right now. I think im going to have to get it insured and registered first.

And it was offered to permanently let me use the camera, I was content with just a lone but he was being extreamley generous.

I should of clarified that "snake" bit, I know what your talking about I once rode that road too. but yes that would be crazy.:nuts:

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Been searching for the old GoPro, found the book for it, but still haven't tracked it down. Starting to think it might be in a box of motorcycle parts from my last move... got his addy and all that, just gotta find the cam. They are pretty cheap used on ebay though for the original one that takes AAA batteries.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts