Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, glad to find another streetfighter board out here, not too many around. Heres my work; an 05 ZZR600, custom headlight, custom fiberglass bodywork, raised subframe, ZX7R front end, Z1000 bars, Stubby exhaust... a bunch other things too. Its not done yet, the frame and swinger will be flatt black, and the body gloss black with 2 silver racing stripes. (heres hoping I can post pics)

Attachments

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And my first creation, a resurection of an 89 Ninja 250. Bunch of things done to it, most natable would be a custom fiberglass tail, and cafe racer clipons, still need to do something with the exhaust though. The Cobras are better than stock but still ugly and crap for quality.

Attachments

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
candyman! glad you could make it man!

that ZZR looks sharper every time i see it. good work!

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, this looks like a site I'll spend a bit of time at, lots of good info here.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wah?? Who's showin off my bike for me? skr00ze?

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
where in PA you from. that turn looks familiar (but there are a million like that in PA).

I'm in state college most of the time.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
wasn't me! i met Micah on cycleforums a while back, but i don't think i ever posted any pics of his zzr.

i think i mentioned the 250 in the past though.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That curve is actually up in NY on the way to the Shawangunk Ridge, it was marked 5mph, I just had to take a pic of it:rock:

I'm not far from State College, I'm down near Altoona. You go to bike night at The Lube? I havnt made it up yet, once spring rolls around and I have my bike finished I'll show it off up there.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I haven't made it to the qwk rock bike night over at the lube yet either. I was planning on showing off my winter rebuild this spring too.
we should ride sometime. not many fighter builders in our area. there is one cbr f2 and a very nice tl1000. and of course my FZ. nice to see another hooligan

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
been planning it for a while now, but i'm gonna make my way up to pa soon too. lots of family/friends up that way. last time i was up there was on my 7/12, had a blast, but almost killed myself in the process :D.

i didn't even know they had QS&L's out that way. i remember going to the bike nights in columbus when i lived up there, always good times.

man....va sucks....we don't have any good gathering spots for bikes... unless you ride a hardly ableson. lot's of "rolex riders" around here.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
come on out. we'll meet at the QS&L for a bike night. of course I'll be outclassed on my FZ but it'll be a good time.

the first qs&l was in PA, of course we have em out here. lol

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
fslflint said:
come on out. we'll meet at the QS&L for a bike night. of course I'll be outclassed on my FZ but it'll be a good time.

the first qs&l was in PA, of course we have em out here. lol
learn something new every day!

we're trying to get a group ride up that way in the spring. one of the guys i ride with has family not far from state college, we usually stay there, only because it's better than sleeping in the barn at my grandparent's house, lol.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I dunno what kind of turnout the State College QS&L bike night draws, but I grew up near the original QS&L in Sharon/Hermitage PA. That place was crazy on a wed night... It was the largest bike night in the area, it'd draw in a bunch of OH riders, usually there were some "StarBoyz" stunters that frequented.

I'm looking forward to the one at State College, if for nothing else the dang good wings:D

skr00ze, make sure and let me know if you'll be in the area. You'd bring the 929 I assume? That is what you're riding now right? Seems to change everytime I bump into ya.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
it should be pretty good near the end of the school year before all the college students leave and the weather is warm. that tends to bring out all the rolex harley riders and rich boy college students with the gixxers that mommy and daddy just bought them that have huge chicken strips. an all around good time. can't wait till summer

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
Candyman said:
I dunno what kind of turnout the State College QS&L bike night draws, but I grew up near the original QS&L in Sharon/Hermitage PA. That place was crazy on a wed night... It was the largest bike night in the area, it'd draw in a bunch of OH riders, usually there were some "StarBoyz" stunters that frequented.

I'm looking forward to the one at State College, if for nothing else the dang good wings:D

skr00ze, make sure and let me know if you'll be in the area. You'd bring the 929 I assume? That is what you're riding now right? Seems to change everytime I bump into ya.

lmao... yeah, i go thru alot of bikes. i kinda like the 954 though, it's a good all 'round bike, so i'll probably hold onto it for a while, so i'd imagine i'd be on it, unless something else interesting pops up between now and then.

i'll let you know for sure when we come up that way. we usually do the family thing at my friends house, then go visit my family and friends in washington and monogohela. i'm hoping to get something together in the early spring. we haven't done a road trip in quite some time.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts