Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Hooligan Streetfighter
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my concept for my 78 Triumph Tiger, the tank is a Ducati, but it will have a triumph tank that looks similar. What do you think?

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
No offense to Tom, but of course it's "good vision" everything but the engine and frame outline are from a production model Ducati.

I'm NOT knocking it, I LOVE IT and would LOVE to see it made!!!

·
Hooligan Streetfighter
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I am starting to collect everything now, but it is hard to find parts for these on fleabay right now, but it will happen, I am looking for the gold forks off the paul smart model. The tank will be a square truimph tank, it looks alot like the duc, that is why I used it. but, if I could find one and it looked in good shape, I might use the duc. I wanted upgraded handling and still look old skool, and I think this is the best way.

·
Hooligan Streetfighter
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
that would be some old skool/ new skool sex machine!

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Hooligan Streetfighter
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If anyone happens to come across any of the duc shit I need, please let me know!!

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Write me a list, I'll print if off and post a wanted ad at my shop...I just did the same for TruckinDuc

·
Hooligan Streetfighter
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well, where do I start?

Seat
Seat unit
complete front end
complete rear end

well, I guess that is it.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I think I have a race tail..well I know we do, just not sure if it's for sale or not--have to ask the boss. Do you want stock stuff or will race reps do?

·
Hooligan Streetfighter
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Race rep is fine with me, and I am sure it will be a damn site cheaper!!

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
k...I'll take a look and see what we have. I might have a stock tail too, but just the cowl, not seat. I'll dig around on Tuesday.

·
Hooligan Streetfighter
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The stock cowl would be just fine with me, especially if the price is right!! LOL

·
59 Posts
looks sweet, but goodluck finding the duc., they're hard to find, I've been lookin for a swingarm off one for awhile, and haven't had any luck.

·
Hooligan Streetfighter
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
looks sweet, but goodluck finding the duc., they're hard to find, I've been lookin for a swingarm off one for awhile, and haven't had any luck.

Yeah, me too, I guess we will be outbidding each other if one comes up on Fleabay!!

1 - 20 of 178 Posts