Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

My Triumph Concept

44K views 177 replies 50 participants last post by  CK 187 
#1 ·
This is my concept for my 78 Triumph Tiger, the tank is a Ducati, but it will have a triumph tank that looks similar. What do you think?

See less See more
#6 ·
No offense to Tom, but of course it's "good vision" everything but the engine and frame outline are from a production model Ducati.

I'm NOT knocking it, I LOVE IT and would LOVE to see it made!!!

#7 ·
Well, I am starting to collect everything now, but it is hard to find parts for these on fleabay right now, but it will happen, I am looking for the gold forks off the paul smart model. The tank will be a square truimph tank, it looks alot like the duc, that is why I used it. but, if I could find one and it looked in good shape, I might use the duc. I wanted upgraded handling and still look old skool, and I think this is the best way.

#22 ·
i have a 71 that i was thinking to do the same thing with, different tank and swingarm though. did you ever find a front end for it? and do you all ready have a plan for doing it? would like to bounce idea off ya about it. like what are your plans about the neck stem? never played with a usd like those and was hoping to find some measurements to see what i can work with.

#24 ·
I was thinking about using a kawasaki 636 front end, but I really want to stay with the spoked wheels, so, I found a guy who makes suzuki GSXR 3 spoke wheels into spoked wheel hubs, so I will be going suzuki on the front end, then I found a guy who made a custom spoked wheel for a Hawk GT then he parted the bike out and I bought it. So, now I have changed the swinger to a Hawk GT swinger, but have not been able to score one yet on fleabay. Bounce ideas, PM me!

building the damn thing yet? jeez..;-)

Yes and No, I was before 929 adam wanted to trade bikes, so now I am buying shit for the boOsa. As soon as I get that and move into my new house, I will definately be on to building it more.

#25 ·
Here is the rear rim I bought. This guy paid like $1900 for the front rim and the rear rim with a custom made hub. I got it for $325 and it came with a brand new fooking tire on it!!! It is the same tire in the pic, this guy just rolled the bike out, took pics of it and rolled it back in and parted it out!! It still has the rubber nipples all over it.

#27 ·
All I have to do now is find a front duc sport classic wheel and an axle, and I will be golden!!! The front end will look exactly like the pic at the top of the page and I will have the single sided spoked rear wheel and Hawk GT swinger to match!!

#28 ·
doesnt seem like much interest, but I will post anyway!! LOL This is a new mock up of the bike with the Hawk GT swinger and the spoked wheel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.