Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
I know it looks like I’ve done nothing but honestly I have! Sorted more wire by depining the plugs and untangling wires and putting them in to groups and in the gauge direction they need to be! I started cutting and soldering but it got too cold so I gave up and went home where it’s warm lol

·
Super Moderator
5,603 Posts
Is that a pair of F4U Corsair wings I see in the background?

Also, wiring looms suck ass... I mean I got a formal education for it and still hate it.

Reactions: Davey t

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Is that a pair of F4U Corsair wings I see in the background?

Also, wiring looms suck ass... I mean I got a formal education for it and still hate it.
Yeah good eye on the wings! That’s my other expensive hobby Rc stuff planes helicopters and cars!
I do enjoy the wiring it’s just time consuming working through it all one wire at a time and it will be worth it in the end!

·
Super Moderator
5,603 Posts
Heh as a little kid I used to be a member of an RC club where I built a Precedent Flyboy Nitro ICE plane but the engine they ordered for me was a total POS which never ran good (Could only get it to run properly either hot or cold but not both, had a red head but cannot remember the make) so the plane never got airbourne. This was at the age of crystal radios, IIRC my controller was a HiTec Laser 4. Should still have the starter panel, plug glower and the spinner motor somewhere. Still got interest on them but my wallet says nope so currently my only RC is a Syma SX5SW quad my father-in-law gifted me when they moved into a smaller apartment.

·
Super Moderator
5,603 Posts
got it this summer otherwise you would have seen aerial footage from smash as well.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
81 - 87 of 87 Posts