Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little back ground on the bike. Bought it last summer for $150 got it running rode it around. Painted the rear plastics cut the belly up and went through everything top to bottom over the winter. Road it hard the first part of the summer then let a friend take it out and he dumped it on the right side. After fixing the clutch cover and getting new shorty levers, had it out for a little after work ride and it started smoking looked down and it was dumping oil from the rocker cover. Come to find out the guy who had it before me cut the half circles at the end of the cams out put them in there spots with rtv and made the rest of the gasket with rtv. Well one of them dident want to play anymore and jumped ship. So here's where im at now.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Have a round headlight on the way gonna cut the gauges to fit up by the bars repaint the rear plastics and fix the road rash on the rest of the covers. Then i need to find a windscreen to hide the wires and cables. Today i cut into the wiring for the hazards so i can use that switch to turn my led's on and off. Then i started hacking up the main harness to shorten it for the new headlight. After that was done i took the header off so i can make it a single muffler. Then it started to rain so i went inside and played xbox lol all and all id say a good use of a vacation day

1 - 2 of 2 Posts