·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry had to chANGE THE LINK :LolLolLolLol:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
aw4g63...isn't that Tommy Pantsdown's name on Gixxer.com??? Tommy???

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's not Tommy pantsdown wrecking , although he's is the one i got it from !!! haha

He's a member here too, and turned me on to this place, he doesn't post up much here anymore i don't think ??

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
:wtf: So is this anyone we know?? ADAM??? JK

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
I guess the thought of pulling in the clutch never crossed that guys mind? LOL

Reminds me of a time that a buddy of a buddy who we ride Harleys with...yeah, I ride an HD too...anyway..he was pissed that I could light up the rear on my 1200 sportster and he could not do it on his Night Train. He was trying to do it in his driveway, and I was trying to teach him how to do it..of course, he didn't wanna listen.

He got it going, and then the bike got away from him and ran into the side of the garage. Mess his $2K custom skull paint job right up..he'd just got it done like a week earlier. Ilaughed my as off, then made sure he was OK, and then laughed some more. LOL

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
ha ha ha bet he wasn't laughing huh? :(

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
ChinaSteve said:
ha ha ha bet he wasn't laughing huh? :(
No, it was all in like slow mo..he never thought to pull in the clutch..the tire spun to the side, then hooked up a bit, although still spinning, and rocketed him into the garage. The bike ripped the bars out of his so fast, his grip came around and hit him in the teeth, while also breaking the fork stop and denting the heck out of the tank.

We ran to hit, cause the way he fell, his hands were holding himself up on the bike, and it looked like the exhaust pipes. I was worried he was gonna get some nasty burns, but he was OK..other than the teeth and blody lip.

I would not have laughed so hard if it wasn't for the type guy he was. Typical computer IT guy wanna be hard ass HD rider. I think I could take him with one punch if I had to...LOL. I ride to ride...not to be a wanna be HD dirtbag wannabe. LOL

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
BAHAHAHAHAHAAA man....check out when he stands up and fixes his jacket...you KNOW hes feeling like a big ol idiot in front of ALL those people. hahahaha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts