Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through the local trader and lo and behold, there it was. My old 12R is up for sale. They want $2995 for it which is considerably less than I sold it for. In the picture it looks as good as it ever did. I'm kind of mulling it over whether to by it back. I just don't think I would ride it much because of the injury that I had. It would make a killer drag bike tho. If any of you guys want a bullet that is rock solid for pretty cheap this is the bike for you. I have more invested in chrome on the bike than they want for it. Anybody that has seen it knows that it was tastefully done.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Buy it back!!!!! You can get your man hood back for less then you sold it for.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
wheres it located?

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's in Michigan about 8 miles from my house.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One of you guys need to buy this bike. I'll be off work for at least a month. Pay my expenses and you might talk me into delivering it to you.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
i want it haha. i just dont know if i can swing it right now

Reactions: shotgun

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
Link please, I unfortunately didn't get to see or hear Steve's zx in person before he sold it
Same here, I only got to see it pass by on a trailer :(

Reactions: shotgun

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Reactions: medimicated420

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
nice. such a beast bike, i just chilled with my ... ummm, "super black" friend and he had the movie Biker Boyz on and it was at the part when "Dog" played by kid rock gives his zx12 to the main character, "Kid," and he beats his father on his busa in a drag race... "no nitrous, no bull shit, man to man" lol

his daddy let him win. smh

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
this is definitely the steal of the century. If someone has the dough and theyre just sitting back on this one that person is and idiot.

I cant find one for less than $5k. certainly no less than 4k.

No fairings really does scare most people away doesnt it... "It must be wrecked... it must've been a stuntbike..."

·
BLACK BELT
7,029 Posts
and for those not in the know or havent seen the wholeshot video from the inn (which were not allowed back ....ahem) at FF a few years ago this bike sounds AMAZING.
Yep. I got to see and hear this beast in person.

Well worth the asking price!!

At one point, I thought I saw it at the Dyno Booth. What kind of numbers does it put out?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts