Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this joint (site) by accident. I liked what I saw so I am reaching out for some guidance.
Enter, a 1994 Suzuki RF900R and as old as it is and as sweet as it might've looked then, the warrior just had to be stripped! I have no ideas yet except I want him to be ferocious and completely a universe apart from the manufactured "streetfighter" trash the industry attempted to put out back in the day.

Don't we all?

With a serious limited budget and some time, I'm sure something pure can be manifested.

So I am looking for some input, guidance and ideas to be integrated perhaps with my own. Procedure to the goal could be obvious or in my case, less obvious. The point, I need a hand with this. :knucks:

Here are some pics of the start:

The start point

Problems and what the f#%k do I do with this mess? lol

Oh yea .. and this tangled mess of a head.

Finally, A little photoshop design play (off the cuff sort of speak)
I am looking for a fusion of street meets original native american warrior's steel horse. <<wink>> ....who the f#%k knows

As you can see, it's got potential. i want to keep it as simple as possible. I don't need all the pretty shiny, plastic sh!t. I just want him to look like the warrior he is, but with some obviously needed cleanup.

I am, by no means or otherwise, a designer of this art form. However, I've looked around this site and I am absolutely impressed with all of you and what you've done to your machines. Awesome is the only word I have.

·
I Piss Excellence.
1,828 Posts
Welcome to CF bro.

Nice bike, looks like a great starting point. The front end doesn't look too bad. Start digging into it and things will clear up pretty quick. Have fun and do work.

21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to CF bro.

Nice bike, looks like a great starting point. The front end doesn't look too bad. Start digging into it and things will clear up pretty quick. Have fun and do work.

Thanks brother. I am hoping for some guidance while executing this transition stage by stage.

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
welcom in mate ,that fookin beast has a ton of potential!Tha P'chop looked good and ya can def' do a good ride with that fer small bux .Bild thred and tha lads will be all over helpin with ideas ETC .

21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcom in mate ,that fookin beast has a ton of potential!Tha P'chop looked good and ya can def' do a good ride with that fer small bux .Bild thred and tha lads will be all over helpin with ideas ETC .
:knucks: Thanks brotha'. i got this up on a build thread with a very small audience. Yea, i think this warrior has real potential indeed. Simple adjustment might just do it. I don't need super fancy fiber-glass fairings or tripy paint to feel good on this bike. Hell, now that the fairings are off, it's an entirely different machine altogether. Now it's just time to trim it back and go native with it.
:knucks:

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
Welcome in. Add the build thread link to your sig too so's people know where to find it. Then git to choppin.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,575 Posts
Welcome to the site! Start stripping it! Do work!

21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the site! Start stripping it! Do work!
Thanks for the greetz. Decisions to keep the transition going are solid, it's just the where to go next is the question. I am going for bar-end signals, yet I don't know if it will pass inspection here in Massachusetts.

Anyway, thanks and if any ideas pop up check signature, as that is where I dropped a build thread. Hook me up ya fooka. lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts