Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ebaymechanic
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all im scott, ty in advance for any help i maybe given over the next however long and hope i can help a bit to :) <you never know
Any way im 26 and always wanted a 600 bandit from when i was like 7-8 my dream finally came 2 years ago when i got hold of a 00 gsf600 faired with the uprated headlight omg i loved her :) well a few months back i had some dozzy idiot in an upside down skip with 4 wheels pull out on me and i ended up binning her into a metal railing the driver didnt stop probs didnt even notice and i was left with a badly damaged bike :( well i had looked at her over and over and was close to scrpping her then decided fuck it i always wanted to try a streetfight project (wont be very complex due to funds and not to great at measurements and welding lol) but i wanted to give it a go this is going to be a slow process but i hope it all works out in the end :)

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
Make sure you find onesight's gsf build for some ideas (great bike). Welcome to the forum.
:party-smiley:

that moment when somebody ELSE refers a poster to your build thread.

feelsgoodman

but yeah, OP, go check out my build(see sig)... its very noobified. Im sure you'll pick up a thing or two from it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
:party-smiley:

that moment when somebody ELSE refers a poster to your build thread.

feelsgoodman

but yeah, OP, go check out my build(see sig)... its very noobified. Im sure you'll pick up a thing or two from it.
If you haven't yet =p ^ I second this. I read from it and learned a lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts