Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
That was AWESOME !! Realy all of you's. Doug your Roland Sands interview = Sweet. I hope he logs on to the site eventualy !! :party-smiley::party-smiley::party-smiley::letsride:

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
That was AWESOME !! Realy all of you's. Doug your Roland Sands interview = Sweet. I hope he logs on to the site eventualy !! :party-smiley::party-smiley::party-smiley::letsride:
Thanks. I sent him and his assistant/PR chick all the links...so they probably will. This site could give him some good ideas....and vice versa. :party-smiley:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Like that motherfucker needs any ideas

I think I saw him on that show Exile had. Too bad they never showed any of the streetfighters on there

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
NICE WORK DOUGY!!!

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Thanks guys..it was actually a lot of fun for me..lotta work, but a lotta fun. I actually hope to meet that dude someday in person. :rock:

·
If we only had access to our own cable channel....LOL
We doooo... (well, sorta) :)
I used my text to speech engine prog. and actually Listened to some of this months edition like a mini pod cast!

Good stuff guys, I always look fwd to the entries on Naked News, and this month has seen yet another enjoyable set of articles from friends and members of cf.com Keep em coming!
:rock:

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
HUM?! You know. I had a dumb idea a couple years back. More of a joke, but it would have been amussing. The shop I used to work at was more like a sitcom. We had a usual cast of characters that hung around the shop everyday aside from the employees. My boss was the typical southeren lady/ hard ass/ wanabe match maker. It was a family run operation and I was the only one not part of the family. So pictuer a mix of OCC with out the ugly bikes and BS deadlines, Sinfeld and let's make a deal all rolled together, LOL.

Anyway. I always wanted to hook up web cams and mics around the shop and just record the day to day and then edit it all together. I thought it would be hilarious.

But in the interest of the Neked News. What about some video segments to go along with the news letter. Could be interesting.

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Something like that, but could even go further with video mod tutorials and how to's. You think about all those tech articles and stuff were you read the whole article but they only show a handfull of pics because of space limitaitions. Then you watch these shows like Trucks, Hot Rod and American Thunder were they have the install segments and you get a good idea of what's involved.

·
A New Breed
763 Posts
A comment on the RSD interview pertaining to PM's Contrast Cut wheels...

"The finish is an industry first, and proof that Sands and RSD are trendsetters and style makers."

Wrong.

I agree the marketing of the wheels was an industry first but by no means was the concept a first. For example over 10 years ago my brother and I used to make keychains by black anodizing aluminum and then machining logos or text into them. Very same concept.

Kudos to Roland and PM though. I love his bikes, designs and attitude in a custom bike world that got old and common very quick.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
yeah, everything has been around for years....nothing is really new anymore....but I left that in since they were being so helpful with gettig me all the info and pics, etc. :rock:

Funny thing is...as soon as I saw your wheels....on you R1..I thought of what he was doing.....which came first, the chicken or the egg. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts