Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes, this is probably my fav angle so far. ive noticed what you think your doing and what your actually doing are not always the same. like turn one for instance i feel like i brake, let off the brake, turn in under engine braking then roll the throttle as i hit the apex but im really turning in under maintenance throttle and then accelerating through the turn before i ever hit the apex. or turn eight i feel like i go through there wide open but i dont. i roll off every time...especially since i started to shift into third before i get there

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
hey, look!! its the "fast guy" at ncbike. ninjas be all like "dayyyum, thats the fastest ninja around these parts".....

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
I lo like this camera angle a lot better btw. It was hard watching the whole video looking at ur ass before

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You should come hang out randy. Most of the time they have new kawasaki demo bikes you could ride, everthing from the 300 atw too the 1000. You go out with control riders that will help keep you from possibly hurting yourself or the bike.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hmm matt had that same problem. All I can say is try putting it into goggle maps. It should be a straight shot down 95 for you. Not sure of the exit # but it is the gaston exit just over the va/nc boarder then its probably about a mile past the lowes distr. center

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.