Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ThumpaMonsta
213 Posts
I like your lid ! I like dub step but I'd rather hear the engine sound ^^ without it all that's left is someone cruising down the track to music. IMO that's not what tracks are all about.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
meh, i get your point. i could have left the second song out but the first half of the video my coachs bike mostly drowns out mine and it was getting a little confusing hearing both bikes. i think he put my on board video on his channel. i see if i can find it for you. just keep in mind i high sided the week before so this weekend my coach made me go all weekend with out using the clutch or brake to make me work on my throttle control and body position.

·
ThumpaMonsta
213 Posts
I didn't say you needed to speed through the track. I just prefer hearing the engine growl. A friend of mine is slow as fuck on the track but I still enjoy his videos because on the general ambiance of it all (by slow i mean 20' behind on a 1:04' lap)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol, i know you didnt. but even though i was one of the quickest in my group, i still feel like i was just putting around the track in 4th gear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts