Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this at a friends shop. about 60 USD in cost

Never heard of Marushin has no stickers for any sort of safety rating other than one for Germany.

No CE approval none of that shit. I does have thing about the material its made out of but who knows if its even real.

I bought it 'cause I liked the look of the graphics and I plan to make it my helmet to match the build off bike

sorry for the bad camera work.

so what 'chya think other than the obvious lack of real safety ha ha

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
yeah it looks kinda sweet, EURO stuff tends to better rated, but I guess if it hasnt got a DOT sticker, it dsont quilify

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
I like the graffics and i like the flat black !

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
looks sweet.

Flat black on helmets looks awesome I think, better than on bikes even. Its just real nothin-but-business lookin.

Lots of glossy colors on gear just scream "Look at me! I can accesorize!":squid:

·
Registered
191 Posts
That is a beautiful helmet right there. I wouldnt feel too safe making it my everyday helmet. But I would definitely hang it from my bike at a bike nite.

·
hack
729 Posts
Its probably safer than most of our helmets with that marketing bullshit snell rating they all have. Theres no doubt it looks way better :rock:

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
http://www.riderz.co.uk/index.php?cPath=59_23_37

Thats the direct link to the vendor selling this helmet in the U.K. - 95 Fucken British Pounds Sterling for one of these ?????!!!! :wtf:

Fuck I got a fucken deal then, thats like 185 USD for the retail cost!

I got it for $75.00 (Just did the convertion)

Below is their info about their helmets. maybe I do feel a bit safer in this thing now.

Marushin 777 NX Tiger
A beautifully crafted high tec motorcycle saftey helmet, with great safety features and quality

Safety outer shell with optimal weight reached by high-compounds technology
Multi-layer painting with High-End-Finish over the excact positioned decor-elements
ECE 22.05 homologated
Weight: 1450 gr. +/- 50gr.
Lockable chin- and top-diffusor
Visor is easy to change without tools
Scratchproof visor
Removable and washable lining
Exchangeable cheek-lining for individual fit
Chinstrap with quick release lock
Available sizes: XS - XXL
M.A.R.O. Marushin-Anti-Roll-Off
The Marushin Anti Roll Off System, which is provided as a safety feature in every Marushin motorcycle helmet, ensures (provided the chin-strap is closed and correctly adjusted) that
a) the helmet cannot pivot off the head from behind
b) the small angle of inclination counteracts the risk of contact between the chin section of the helmet and the chin or neck of the rider
c) the consequences of the helmet contaction the chest cavity as the result of an accident are reduced

MARUSHIN
The Marushin story started 1958 in Tokyo as helmets manufacturing company, led by Watanabe Shin. His business vision was shaped by strict quality consciousness and steadfast innovation strength, both typical virtues of Japan rising economy during its golden years. The brand name Marushin came out from Watanabe´s first name which translation sounds as "reliable and tenacious".

Since the beginning Marushin has been one of the pioneers who developed the fibreglass technologies applied to the shells of High-End helmets production.
At the end of the sixties the production plants were expanded to match the fast growing demand.

Very early the further step was a very strong connection and cooperation with racing teams, so, since the early seventies the results came out with several worldwide championships.
Since 1980 Marushin got the benchmark as test-winner among the most qualified international competition.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
chinasteve gets EVERYTHING for cheap....

soon your gonna be talking to China_Adam

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
hahah. :greenlantern:

that helmet kinda looks like a scorpion helmet. dif. graffix.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
^ whoa. that guys :nuts: ^

1 - 20 of 24 Posts