Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What i am looking for is a quote to get some Plain Jane Trips made to utilize 99-2007 GSX1300R Hayabusa forks at their stock spacing. and utilizing the 2003 Gsf1200S Bandit 1200s steering stem.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okies thanks fer the info

·
Respect can't be bought.
4,181 Posts
Mitch I may be needing top trips to, you got info?

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Like this work?

Here's one installed.

Holt
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i have boner.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
That's the price for just an upper triple, yes?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yep, machined to fit whatever forks you have and handle bar, gauge mount, key mount per your application.

Holt

·
Registered
66 Posts
Here are some I designed and made for Hayabusa forks, these are stepped to give them an extra 40mm reach for my 79 KZ1000, still a bit of work to finish off. Just giving you an idea of what else can be done with triples for hayabusa or any other fork that may come a bit short and you want to use 'bars'

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Here are some I designed and made for Hayabusa forks, these are stepped to give them an extra 40mm reach for my 79 KZ1000, still a bit of work to finish off. Just giving you an idea of what else can be done with triples for hayabusa or any other fork that may come a bit short and you want to use 'bars'

Definately some of the nicest triples ive seen. Very well done

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.