Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a naked 97 ninja 250, I really want a windscreen or something to help with the wind, its just annoying to ride at higher speed with the wind. Has anybody built a windscreen or something maybe to attach with brackets? I don't have any upper or lower fairing, i have the universal round heaadlight with brackets attached to forks. I just want to figure something out, im sure somebody knows here.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
its just annoying to ride at higher speed with the wind
lol on a ninja 250?
Damnit...beat me to it...Lol. I'm assuming that by "higher speed" he is indeed talking about going down hill in 6th gear, Fred Flinstoning it, and farting at the same time? Would that help to push a 250 to "higher speed"s? :doh:

Jk dude....gotta give you a little hell bro. Seriously though, the 5 gal bucket windscreen was pretty genius...check it out in the DIY section of the forum.

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
when i was messing around with cafeing the 250 i had my gps said i had it up to 110. they are fun little bikes.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
Swear to god. All plastics off. Headlight off. Stock exhaust off with little carbon can on it. And a pretty long straight.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Swear to god. All plastics off. Headlight off. Stock exhaust off with little carbon can on it. And a pretty long straight.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Lol...a LOOOOOOOOOONG downhill straight? Lol...are you sure your GPS was correctly calibrated?

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
My ex250 would hit 92 with me in full tuck on 95. They can be fun bikes for people who don't like going fast

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ive been 110 on the bike topped it out, its fun obviously for twisties and such but who really needs to go 160+ everywhere. Im looking at the link thanks! Hopefully I can have something that helps the wind, its just not comfortable going like 60 down the road.

·
That guy
4,468 Posts
A helmet would of course cure your problem.

If you need a screen do a fly screen like cambandit did.

Far as the old 250 high speed stuffs, I did a deputy radar clocked 113 on my old 91, on FLAT ground!
It was fully worked over however, k&n, airbox mods, timing bumped a bit, Full wrapped Yoshi exhaust, and with full fiberglass race fairings cut for lights. Twerent the fastest on two wheels, but would whoop up on the lil sportys around here. Given that was when I was young, and psychotic, no helmet anywhere, no jacket, sometimes a t shirt or hoody, crappy gloves, sunglasses and shorts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts