Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently fixing up a crashed 300 ninja taking off the entire front end and most of the side fairings. need help figuring out where to put my coolant reserve tank and how to mount the existing speedo. also going to be cutting the fairings any advice and how to cut custom fairings would be wicked. cheers

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
^^^^^^^^^
:thumbsup:

before pics as well mate ;)

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
I'd replace the coolant reserve tank. Look through my build and many others. I used an old starbucks bottle. It'll look a lot better than the hunk of plastic that's likely there. Do a search for coolant reserve bottles and you'll get more ideas than you can imagine.

As for the speedo, if you're running it naked up front, you may consider replacing this as well. Just my .02 but nothing kills the looks on a front end faster than a huge stock speedo conspicuously placed. As you can imagine, there are a million options there as well. I used the Vapor and am completely happy with it.

MikeGyver hit the nail on the head, lay some masking tape, use a dremel, be a little generous on the cut so you can sand down to perfection.

WHATEVER you do, you need to post pics so we can help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts