Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a cbr 600 f3 super sport street fighter I’ve own the bike for a year now and it was all original when I bought It, but I had a wreck about 6 months ago and transformed it to a fighter. Well it’s been running good no issues up until 4 days ago I ran out of fuel and ever since it didn’t want to run right and then not at all had fuel and spark. Well when checking it out I noticed my stator wires and plug burn and broken so I hard wired them to the harness but still won’t start I keep looking and find that I have a short in the harness and burnt wires thru out it and I don’t have the money to buy harness so I clipped all plug adapters and saved them to build a new harness from scratch. Ok so I do so with everything labeled and with diagram, and now I’m not getting any power at the cdi box except on 2 terminals. Can someone plz help me figure out what I need to do to get it back on the street. As for it’s my only means of transportation at the moment any help is greatly appreciated thanks

· Super Moderator
3,272 Posts
Do you have a good service manual? Preferably a factory Honda one? Without being there with a multimeter and test light, there’s not much we can do.

My only suggestion us get a manual with a clear wiring diagram and start tracing power wires and ground connections.

Later, Doug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts