Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
My son Logan - 6/12/10
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

So I'm looking for a certain muffler shape, a cone-style, and I'm hoping you guys can help me find something similar..

There are two bikes that came with it stock... one is a 86-87 Honda Shadow... it had a twin side exhaust with a chamber in the middle... looks like this...

another similar one is from a early Kawasaki Vulcan 1500... looks like this...

I know Laser made some exhaust like that but I can't find anything cheap... its like $700 for a used Laser cone muffler...

Thats pretty much all the bikes I know with mufflers like that... so I''m asking if anyone know of others... I'm wanting to do a dual underbelly exhaust set up so I need something with a small diameter. Heres a pic of what my bike looks like now and where I want to put the mufflers I'm looking for....

Cheers and thanks guys!

Kaz

·
My son Logan - 6/12/10
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies everyone... me and DDon might work something out but if not, then I'll give Cone Engineering a call and see how much it would cost to get the components similar to the honda shadow muffler and go from there..

another cool one I thought of trying is the new multistrada muffler...

I think a little too angular for my bike but just throwing it out there for others to see and maybe think about as another option for them...

Kaz

·
My son Logan - 6/12/10
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
still looks good as ever mate , same moter?

Hope al is well down there fer you and yer awesom family:)
Same one you gave me man! Thanks again for that dude.. and yes, family is doing great... Logan just turned 3 on June 12th! Getting big too.. let me post a quick pic..

I'm fixing the dent in my tank and then re-painting the bike and re-doing some things..(such as the exhaust) and will also hopefully re-powdercoat my wheels.. get it looking nice again...

I'll post up the re-build thread when I'm all done so you can see better..

Till then!

Kaz

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.