Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
My son Logan - 6/12/10
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

So I'm looking for a certain muffler shape, a cone-style, and I'm hoping you guys can help me find something similar..

There are two bikes that came with it stock... one is a 86-87 Honda Shadow... it had a twin side exhaust with a chamber in the middle... looks like this...

another similar one is from a early Kawasaki Vulcan 1500... looks like this...

I know Laser made some exhaust like that but I can't find anything cheap... its like $700 for a used Laser cone muffler...

Thats pretty much all the bikes I know with mufflers like that... so I''m asking if anyone know of others... I'm wanting to do a dual underbelly exhaust set up so I need something with a small diameter. Heres a pic of what my bike looks like now and where I want to put the mufflers I'm looking for....

Cheers and thanks guys!

Kaz

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,373 Posts

·
My son Logan - 6/12/10
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies everyone... me and DDon might work something out but if not, then I'll give Cone Engineering a call and see how much it would cost to get the components similar to the honda shadow muffler and go from there..

another cool one I thought of trying is the new multistrada muffler...

I think a little too angular for my bike but just throwing it out there for others to see and maybe think about as another option for them...

Kaz

·
My son Logan - 6/12/10
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
still looks good as ever mate , same moter?

Hope al is well down there fer you and yer awesom family:)
Same one you gave me man! Thanks again for that dude.. and yes, family is doing great... Logan just turned 3 on June 12th! Getting big too.. let me post a quick pic..

I'm fixing the dent in my tank and then re-painting the bike and re-doing some things..(such as the exhaust) and will also hopefully re-powdercoat my wheels.. get it looking nice again...

I'll post up the re-build thread when I'm all done so you can see better..

Till then!

Kaz

·
GIVE THEM THE GOOD NEWS!
107 Posts
Wild stab in the dark but have you tried looking at cambell custom sidewinders? Could maybe get one and turn it sideways and fit it to the bottom of your bike, the outlets will be slightly offset but will look unique. ImageUploadedByMO Free1372634398.648957.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts