Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, i recently picked up a bunch of parts in boxes for what appears to be an F4i and an F2.

First off, the motor. I think its an F2 motor. I also have all the sidecovers and some other things for it.

I bought it all for, the F2 front end, but its in pieces.

Are these all parts for an F2?

Here's what i think to be an F2 shock.

I think this is a F4i shock.

Some random parts of the motor, F4i?

Is this an F4i Swingarm?

Are the three spokes for the F4i?

I have some other parts, like the wiring for one of the bikes(F2 i think), Throttle body's and Carbs. Bunch of gaskets. I think i have the front and rear axles, but am unsure. Also the lower triple on the F2 front end is bent, not a big deal as i was just going to do a stem swap, but not sure if its suppose to be that way. I thought i might be able to build a bike, but it doesn't appear that way, even if i bought a frame.
Thanks!

·
Chief Breakshit Engineer
223 Posts
YE OLDE BOX O' BIKE

Looks like most of an F2 motor

Front rotors are definitely F2. Check the diameter of the clip ons. 41mm are F2/F3 and 43mm are f4i. I think the calipers are F4i calipers.

That black shock is not an F2 shock. dont know what it is. F2 shock looks like that red one, but without the reservior. I think that red shock is an F4 shock

Gauge is f4i, radiator is F4i. Not sure what those cam covers are for. Given a choice between F2 and F4i for the midpipe, I'll say F4i since the color matches stock, but it could be anything. Not sure about that dogbone, doesnt look like any CBR600 f* I've seen.

Looks like an F4i swinger

Looks like an F4i wheel

6 Spoke is the F2 front wheel

Wiring harness will be far more complicated for an F4i, as thats injected.
Straight triples can be had for cheap on ebay.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help!

After going through it again, Either of the shocks don't fit the swinger, so thats a bummer.

I have all the parts to put the motor back together, i believe i have two cam covers, the other isn't pictured.

I have a fuel rail and injectors too.

The plan now is just to piece together a front end for my bike, and sell everything else to fund the project.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It appears that most of the parts are for an F4i. I have most of the front end, just missing the brake discs. Too bad my lower triple fork clamps are slightly misaligned. Going to try and use the swinger, but need to find a shock. Wonder if a buell or duc shock would fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts