Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dose anyone know what is up with Argo cycles. I put a down payment on a ZX10R and I am ready to pay it off and have it shipped. My problem is that I cant get ahold of anyone there by phone and no one is returing my emails. I have herd that they run a good busines and I have already sent them 3500. Dose anyone know how else to get ahold of some one there. I live in WA.

thanks

Dan

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
holy fuckin shit! that takes a lot of faith to buy a bike from that far away and have it shipped to you.

how long has it been since you've been in contact with them???

ive never had a problem getting ahold of people up there.

if you want you can PM me all your info and i'll call them for you.

i know they are closed on like sundays and mondays or something like that.

thats most def. strange. id be happy to help they're like 1 hour away from me. im pretty sure we even have some members closer than that.

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was able to get a hold of sales at Argo today :party-smiley: and they told me that their power went out because of a snow storm. They won’t be able to send my bike till they get power because they need their pneumatic tools to build the crate. I hope they get their power figured out soon. Thanks for the replies and the offers to help out.

Dan

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeh the thought of lousing 3.5K crossed my mind. I have been talking to them today and they should send my bike out next week.
:D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
yah. its true. our parts unlimited rep came into the shop today (hes from NH) and he told me hes been without power since Wednesday!

:wtf:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ya, I live on the line and know a few still without. I have bought at least 4 bikes from them with a problem. But would have been a little worried too.

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haelo said:
That's when you break out the kerosene and teach some lessons.
Yeh.. the only problem is that I spent all my money on the motorcycle and couldn’t afford the round trip plane ticket from WA to NH..

Thanks again for the replies. When I get my bike and start working on it I will try to post some pics.

Dan

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
spyder said:
Id say road trip or just fly your ass out there and make sure the shit gets done
:rock: I sense much anger in this one

Hey Spyder can you pm me I have some questions about veypor gauges.

Dan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts