Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My names Stuart and although I've just joined CF, I have been a frequent anonymous visitor checking out your different bike projects.

I also visit various other sites too such as www.bikeexif.com - a recent visit here spurred me into finally sorting out a project. During this visit I stumbled across a new 'Cafe Fighter' styled bike from a guy called Bill Webb, this in turn linked me to an older project of his using a ZXR750 (ZX7R to some) as his base.

Here’s the bike:

In my opinion, this is one of the coolest things I have seen and I NEED to have something similar.
What would you call this style of bike? I can’t seem to find much on café fighters on the internet and bobbers, well they look rather different.
Can anyone point me in the direction of similar projects on here or post any images for inspiration. Winter is setting in over here and that’s the best time to buy a bike, plus it gives me a while to sort it out ready for the few days of summer I’ll have next year.

Thanks in advance

Stuart

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
What do you mean UF?

He basically means dont just chop the subframe and call it good, if your going to do it make a custom subframe that flows right and looks right and doesnt look like just a hack job

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha

Got it. Definitely not into the lazy chopped of rear ones.

Planning to design a rear subframe, as I've got access to 3D CAD software with a surface scanner. Hoping for a factory finish.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts