Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Breaking shit...
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need rear sets, preferably good looking ones. Alu, gold or black finish, and it needs to mount the shift shaft under the shift pedal (like GSXR rearsets). Ebay failed me and I have a beautiful pair Yana Shiki busa SHIFTERS.... thats right, two complete shifters, no brake side. fuck you ebay seller...

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts
I have a set of black powdercoated OEM Busa rearsets. Definitely have Gen 2 and pretty sure I have Gen 1 as well. Will that work?

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
I need rear sets, preferably good looking ones. Alu, gold or black finish, and it needs to mount the shift shaft under the shift pedal (like GSXR rearsets). Ebay failed me and I have a beautiful pair Yana Shiki busa SHIFTERS.... thats right, two complete shifters, no brake side. fuck you ebay seller...

:doh: ...

I have some older 900rr rearsets,if Mac don't get ya fixed up.grubby aluminium finish ;)

·
Breaking shit...
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got any pics Mac? I can make those work I think.

Shiny - I keep looking at them but it doesnt seem like it. Ill post some pics later, maybe ideas will flow from there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

·
3,993 Posts
Here's a pic from my photobucket...

I also have them in the normal satin aluminum finish.

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
If ya don't buy Macs you are welcome to have these if there any use to get ya out offa jam. Brake pedal needs straightening and will need a seal kit and rebuild :( .

·
3,993 Posts
PM replied.
It's hard to see in the pic, but note that the shift linkage is bent on the black Gen 2 set. Easy to straighten, but figured I should mention it (I forgot until I looked at the pic again just now)

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,276 Posts
If ya don't buy Macs you are welcome to have these if there any use to get ya out offa jam. Brake pedal needs straightening and will need a seal kit and rebuild :( .
1st gen or later 900 sets Robbo? What's the hole to hole spacing on them?

·
3,993 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts