Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have some connections? I just bought a bike in the Chicago area and need it shipped to Charleston, SC. I don't want to pay $545 for Forward Air.........lookin at the $300-400 mark max............anyone? Thanks.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mikimoto said:
I've used Forward Air numerous times. Have had such good luck with them.............I'm afraid to use anyone else.
I've used them about 6 times and always have good things to say, but this bike is damaged, so I'm not so worried about protecting it, I want a good price on it..........my buddy (a Canadain:LolLolLolLol: ) just said he'd do it.......I told him I'd give him $400 and he can bring it down and then we'll party for the weekend:ninja: :cfcartman:

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Green Lantern said:
dude wheres he from i should tag a ride,ill go get drunk with ya:metal:

what bike did you get?????
Got a '97 YZF600. He's from Chatham, ON

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
so are you planning on entering the buildoff or what?? thats why you got that isnt it??

:rock:

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
929_adam said:
so are you planning on entering the buildoff or what?? thats why you got that isnt it??

:rock:
LOL! I got it for CHEAP!!! :D

That one is gettin chopped and sold in pieces.:ninja:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
ahh dats wack yo! :stupid:

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, I can't title it for street use unless the proper papers were filed and included. I bought it from a towing company that the guy never came back for.............he wrecked it and didn't have insurance. So no salvage title, but no title at all unless the guy filed the right papers. We'll see, he said I'd get the ownership paperwork but no title...........*crosses fingers*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts