Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Atlanta StreetFighter
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys so i ran into an issue and am trying to scrounge up some last minute parts. im looking for a set of coils w/ or without the boots for a 92 1100 gsxr. buying all the seperate parts are killing me as they add up to serious money. ill take what you got as long as they work and i can piece things together.

also looking for an 08ish complete r1 rear wheel. im missing all the rubber bushing that go with the cush drive and those things individually add up. so looking at what a whole working set up would run me.

tldr: need gsxr 1100 coils and 08ish r1 rear wheel.

cash ready and would like to express ship

pm me here or cell at 770 355-3634

·
Atlanta StreetFighter
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From what I could tell they are not. Parts numbers on bike bandit have 91/92 750/1100 as the same. The 99 bandit 600 he has, the diagram was a little confusing as the parts I was Interested in were numbered but no part number listed. The 1200 bandit of the same year was not the same part number. From this I concluded (best guess) that the Bandit could were different. If anyone can tell me different I'd love to buy from a member. These parts are holding up my build!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Atlanta StreetFighter
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've purchased what I'm told are two working sets. They are in the mail. If everything is as I was told I'm all set, but I'll shoot you a pm if I run across any problems with what I bought. Always good to know someone with a box of oil burner parts though! Don't be surprised if you hear from me lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts