Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been helping a local old dude out with some vehical projects in trade for one of the 40 or so motorcycles he has, I have pretty much decided on one of the XS650's he has as long as we can make sure it runs right. At any rate I have a few ideas but some outside input would be cool.
My plans so far:
High mount 2-1 exhaust with supertrap muffler
CBR900RR Forks wth the stock front wheel and one CBR900RR brake setup
I am leaning towards keeping it dual shock as I will be riding the bike to and from work most of the summer.
I am looking for a simple, bike that has clean lines will be fun to ride around town

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That a boy Mike! Good looking bike, it almost makes me want to go mono shock just to build an exhaust like that

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,269 Posts
I've been helping a local old dude out with some vehical projects in trade for one of the 40 or so motorcycles he has, I have pretty much decided on one of the XS650's he has as long as we can make sure it runs right. At any rate I have a few ideas but some outside input would be cool.
My plans so far:
High mount 2-1 exhaust with supertrap muffler
CBR900RR Forks wth the stock front wheel and one CBR900RR brake setup
I am leaning towards keeping it dual shock as I will be riding the bike to and from work most of the summer.
I am looking for a simple, bike that has clean lines will be fun to ride around town

If I'm doing a air cooled around town bomber, I'd use Truckers Savage as inspiration. Just add dirty bars. :D

Xs are awesome motors. Tons of fun and they just keep getting more and more collectible

http://www.2040-motos.com/yamaha/xs/mule-motorcycles-yamaha-xs-650-flat-tracker-96803/

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The bike has been found, I should have it in the next few days, it's a cb750 super sport, I'll get some pictures here soon-ish. Already have a few plans for it......now I am off to find some cbr900rr forks

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,269 Posts
The bike has been found, I should have it in the next few days, it's a cb750 super sport, I'll get some pictures here soon-ish. Already have a few plans for it......now I am off to find some cbr900rr forks
Flint has a whole front end. I can call him if you'd like

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you can get me a price that would be great!

Reactions: CK 187

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am down to give a button touch lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts