Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fighter 4 Christ
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a local manufacturer that will sell me 7/8" dom .120 steel tube but only full runs, and it's 18' long @ $3.97 per foot. the price is much better than metalsdepot.com w/ shipping. but does anyone local to philly wanna get in on this...i don't need 18 feet. shop is in warminster pa. wolfman? anyone

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
is that the only local metal place? they might cut it for you if you pay them to do it.

·
Fighter 4 Christ
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i can cut it no big....got a portaband....but they only sell in those lengths :(
3 metals dealers close, one don't sell to filipinos. other sells but don't have. other makes and sells butt only full lengths. bastards

is that the only local metal place? they might cut it for you if you pay them to do it.

·
Fighter 4 Christ
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I told you that you should head up to lambertville and they will cut you any size you need. If Iget some free time soon I'll take you up there
my hero, again. I'm trying to get workn on that shock you gifted me. :rock:

what shop is this one again? mcknight in warrington is fairly close. lambertville NJ?, not too far i guess. just seems krazy that i have to cross a state boarder to get a few feet of 7/8" dom. aren't there any other local shops that i can source metals from? this is just knuts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts