Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant find one of these fuckers anywhere. Im putting out an ACFB(All Custom fighters Bulletin). If you see one of these at a junkyard or being parted out on your local Craigslist or whatever then PLEASE let me know. Buy me the wiring harness and Ill pay you back PLUS a handsome finders fee. Im really over a barrel here. I really dont want to have to make my own harness for this thing cause its got something like a 16 pin female plug in the back of the headlight and the pins are very close together. So PLEASE let me know if you find one of these! Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts
Buy me the wiring harness and Ill pay you back PLUS a handsome finders fee. Im really over a barrel here. I really dont want to have to make my own harness for this thing cause its got something like a 16 pin female plug in the back of the headlight and the pins are very close together. So PLEASE let me know if you find one of these! Thanks in advance.
Back of headlight has a 4 pin male right? (Mine did) I found a Volvo S40 headlight connector does the trick..... i bought 2.

Should be able to hook you up if you can't get one nearer to home....

These lights are BIG though, took some creative metal and paint work to make it look smaller for my build:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts