·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

:wtf:

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
effin sweet!! i gotta show my pops that pic, he's a cop, and like me, has a garage full of bikes, but no car, lol.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
The Green Lantern said:
im the same way man3 bike no car,maybe were related

now there's a scary thought :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
I don't have a car either :/

I've got a video of some Michigan state police doing snow donuts and drifting around.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
haelo said:
I don't have a car either :/

I've got a video of some Michigan state police doing snow donuts and drifting around.

haha, i'll have to dig up the old newspaper pics of my dad launching the police atv's up the steps on the boardwalk.

he's not allowed to ride em any more, lol.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Heck, there's a county cop who rode with us in Michigan.

Crimes I saw him commit include smoking marijuana, doubling the speed limit, tripling the speed limit, reckless driving (cornering with a knee down :metal:), wheelies, burnouts, giving alcohol to minors, buying cigarettes for minors, fraternizing with wanted street gangs (hooligan group I hung out with).

Oh, and he had huuuuuge speakers in his cruiser.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Yea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wow. i feel like i couldnt survive without a car... i just need it on a regular basis. i dont know how you all get shit done when you only have a bike?! call your friends with cars??

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
929_adam said:
wow. i feel like i couldnt survive without a car... i just need it on a regular basis. i dont know how you all get shit done when you only have a bike?! call your friends with cars??
what shit cant you do on a bike:confused:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts