Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:oops: Sooooo uhhhhh this happened....
I'm thinking this bike will be perfect for trackdays and commuting ripping up some backroads and of course in town :nuts:

Will really only be doing cosmetic work to this bike as things progress as because well...there pretty much is EVERYTHING already done to it! :rock:
Engine punched out to 629cc with 10.5 : 1 JE piston
Hot Cams Stage 1 cam
Mikuni HS40 flat-slide pumper carb
FMF Powerbomb header with FMF Powercore 4 muffler
K&N air filter
Excel 17" rims laced to stock hubs with Buchanan spokes
Michelin Pilot Power tires: front-120/70 ZR 17 Pilot Power 3, rear-150/60 ZR 17 Pilot Power
Goodridge Stainless Steel brake lines front and rear
EBC Double H brake pads front and rear
EBC 320mm front brake rotor
RSW Racing fork brace
Race Tech fork service including Gold Valves, new springs and bushings, and revalving with street tune
Acerbis Supermoto front fender
Kouba lowering link
Clarke 4 gallon
Vapor electronic speedometer and tach
IMS SuperStock footpegs
:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

And for your viewing pleasure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm82h3fczdY

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the XR is ohio titled, and has a personalized plate ('Merica ;) ) since it is a keeper no doubt about it :rock:

And I had a custom tank graphic made up for it to look much sexier and keep with the ridiculous MURRICA theme I'm gonna leave on it.

And yesterday I went for a bit of a ride in 1F degree weather beause IDGAF and I wanna ride!

:letsride::letsride::letsride::letsride:

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What an absolutely awesome bike it has been. Haven't done shit to it other than ride it. Love this thing..... Changes are coming soon though, I've acquired a few parts.

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hope a rear tire is on the list :D

I love that bike. Glad to hear it been a good one.
New tire set has been sitting in the garage waiting for it..... Tire actually isnt that bad, that picture makes it look horrid.

It's definitely been a good one, its difficult to decide how I want to go about the build....part of me wants to make it immaculate and another part of me wants to keep it "farm bike-ish"

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Hey you still got the XR?!!

Trying to form a supermoto take over for FOTM this month... I'm already in with the DR and have been planting the seed else where...

You down?

Maybe if a supermoto wins a streetfighter contest mother fuckers will start finishing projects and have some fighters to enter... :D

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131617

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,269 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts