Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new to the forum just did some custom work to my faired 650r ninja i will post pics later on today

·
arsing about
2,161 Posts
Few days later and still no pics. You sir are failing.

Reactions: NinjaJohn

·
arsing about
2,161 Posts
Reactions: spdu4ia

·
Never Seen, Never Heard
485 Posts
:ttiwwop: just saying. their be anxoius twin fighters among these waters :knucks: oh and welcome

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Army of Twin

army of twin is still in need to do a few more upgrades i got a good deal on 636 forks im just unsure if i need to by a new wheel or cant i just get my wheel machined to fit the 636 bigger wheel bearings?
then a stabilizer and im gunna need a new back shock also mack a better mount for the mask and headlights

·
Doesn't know shit
552 Posts
Lookin' good, keep it up

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
as for the front fender i got one for the 636 forks painted ready to slap on im also looking for good advice on what next to do i want a more stable ride on a budget any ebay stablizer dampers i can throw on it and a new seat cover aswell

·
Fookin shit up since 86
674 Posts
army of twin is still in need to do a few more upgrades i got a good deal on 636 forks im just unsure if i need to by a new wheel or cant i just get my wheel machined to fit the 636 bigger wheel bearings?
then a stabilizer and im gunna need a new back shock also mack a better mount for the mask and headlights
You can machine a bearing for it, I saw a write up for it on some kawi fourm. Although the dude said it didnt make the ride any better until he swaped the whole front end out with a 636 front end. So i'm not sure if it would make ant difference until you got the 636 wheel handling wise, the 636 rim and tire a bit wider I believe.

as for the front fender i got one for the 636 forks painted ready to slap on im also looking for good advice on what next to do i want a more stable ride on a budget any ebay stablizer dampers i can throw on it and a new seat cover aswell
As for a more stable ride, if you don't wanna blow 800.00 for an Elka, Penske, or the Ohlins R & T shock you could always just get your stock suspension setup tuned to you weight. You will notice a difference and it should cost you no more then a hundo.

Sweet ride by the way, dig the black more then the red for sure. Like the mask would like a closer look at it haha Can't wait to see how it plays out

1 - 20 of 32 Posts