Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
not really, im getting a cross brace welded into the subframe to take a pillion seat and stop the seat cowl from sitting squint. the previous owner had the seat catch stuck to a coouple of blocks of derlin maybe, and this was attached to a plastic tray, so not really suitable.
im going away next week with my son, for a west coast tour about on it, if i can find a US sized allen key to tension the chain with. im going to go back to the standard arm i think, and a new front end is deffo on the cards, this one is like riding a washboard lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
The 04-05 zx10r has 50/54 fork tubes, and I think it looks unique because of the black inner tubes. I wanted this, but ended up putting zx6r forks on my bike because I already had a 50/52 triple.

I stumbled across this useful list for fork dimensions, although it is labeled in German. I only know that the zx6r and zx10r sizes are accurate. I'm going to try to upload an image of it below.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
yes a little bit, errr took a while, been sitting with welder since er March i think.....
im picking it up on Saturday, but seat subframe etc sorted now.
battery box fabbed and relocated up under the subframe.
im looking forward to getting it back tbh
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system Fuel tank

my sons itching to get out on it but lots to do, seat needs reshaped and recovered, front end changed for this
Automotive tire Rim Gas Wheel Wood

back end for this
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Tread
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

21 - 25 of 25 Posts