Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Once You Go Italian...
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! i'm new here, obviously. But been riding for a while and look forward to being a contributive member of this bad ass forum :rock:

Here's the problem. I hate riding with people on the back. Its just a problem.

I used to have a CBR 600RR, Black with lots of mods. Loved that beast. But I took that back seat off and I just told peeps, sorry - aint no room. Just sold her last week for this Aprilia.

But now, I got this beauty, which I love wayyyyyyyyyy more (don't get me wrong). But, almost everyone that sees it wants to get on the back of it. And I'm like, whuuuuu. :fu:

Now, I might do some mods and put a back cowl on the back seat, just to block it off.

Especially when them big girls want a ride... (need to preserve that suspension).

I can't just keep pretending I'm getting a phone call everytime someone wants to ride :stupid:

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
Welcome to CF bro!.....um...if the bike is moving as it should be its kinda hard for someone to jump on or hound ya for a ride.....just sayin...oh and pics?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Once You Go Italian...
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys, thanks for the tip, I have a huge set, appreciate the concern though. Pics, yup! Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Headlamp

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Learn the art of slappin hoes then they'll know better then to ask stupid questions. 1 thing though....you do know the vibrations from the bike make the pussy go crazy which is why the ride should always just be to your house.

·
Once You Go Italian...
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reactions: JLinde1339

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
sometimes i wonder about you guys that do not like pretty girls hanging off you as you ride your motorcycle...

·
2,781 Posts
sometimes i wonder about you guys that do not like pretty girls hanging off you as you ride your motorcycle...
hmmmmm?....hey nails, Don't think the OP suggested they were pretty, let alone girls... An even if you have a predisposition for heifer humping no one wants one clinging to the back:nuts:

:D

An I'm the same WTW.. Hate having a pillion & always calm down with someone there.
MrsBob used to complain constantly that I was too sensible with her on there but I always had that same thought.. If it went tits I didn't wanna be responsible for someone else getting seriously hurt.was easily sorted though. Now she got a license & hates getting on the back:rock:

·
Watch the world burn
1,046 Posts
I'm married, wife refuses to ride with me, and I give into temptation very easily....

·
Once You Go Italian...
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I mean if they do jump on, just pop and wheelie and drop them off. Hahaha

·
Registered
740 Posts
Keep your helmet on when you get gas. Visor down. Nobody will talk to or approach you.

Or as suggested return the question to them, "a ride for a ride". If they get all pissed and leave, great, mission accomplished. If they say yes, then free pussy. Drive directly to your house at mach 1.

It's a win-win situation.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts