Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone heres my first post, i just recently picked up a 2009 buell 1125R that i decided to go the street fighter route with, i bought the bike and on my way home had a little trouble and a strap gave out and caused the bike to fall on the trailer. scratching the side of the intake pod and also cracking the front fairing so she's gonna go for the street fighter style setup now a little sooner than i thought. so any suggestions on where to start? or where to buy parts? I'm new to the street fighter game but not new to fabrication i can do most things myself but if not i have a couple friends that can help me out. i like the "mask" style front piece and i know i will have to build a new bracket for my gauge cluster unless i remove it and change to a different one. basically any help or advise anyone can give is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
Figure out a front rad to get rid of the pods.

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF croot08! She's a beauty of a Buell! Nice intro & you've earned REP as soon as I'm reloaded & I'm sure someone will be along to move the threads around that need moving...;) In the meantime, carry on! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to CF croot08! She's a beauty of a Buell! Nice intro & you've earned REP as soon as I'm reloaded & I'm sure someone will be along to move the threads around that need moving...;) In the meantime, carry on! :D
Thanks rider i appreciate it, something about the V twin street bike/sport bike red headed step child thing just gets me going i can not wait to make it my own. hopefully i didn't post in the wrong area if i did my apologizes. as i said above i just made a new post in the build thread area.

Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts