Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ebay PosterChild
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys well first off my name is jesse unvoas *sounds like unvoz* but i got a 98 smoking joes cbr 600 from our provicial salvage yard for 1400$ cdn and i was gonna fix it up to stock but i figured since i have to replace most of my parts why not go street fighter since i like the look of my 82 kawasaki kz250 so much so im sure you'l see a bit of me around. I also am a super moderator over on my honda prelude forum "www.preludezone.com" and im a member on cbrworld.net which they dont seem to know much on about street fighters so thats why i went searching for this site.

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
Welcome fellow Canadian. Your in the right place. No, only place for street fighter inspiration and info. Check out our build off, good fun. And your timing is right to join in.

:cfrocks:

Glen...

·
Ebay PosterChild
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
swift current saskachewan.......hard to spell easy to draw ;)

and also i wanted to add that me and a buddy also rebuild many bikes during the winter in a tiny room in the back of his dads machine shop so i guess im the custom/body/electrical guy he is the painter/mechanical guy so i hope i can bring lots to the table and maybe let go some of this crap in my head but heres some of the pics of our workshop:

these are his bikes *the snowmobiles are his as well*

DT175

suzuki dr 650

kawasaki ltd 750

sukuzi enduro

*mine*

cbr 600 f3 *smokin joes*

i dont have a pic of my kawasaki kz250 but this is what it will look like after its done but in black metalic mist

so thats that we have 7 bikes and we did have 3 snowmobiles in that space but now only have 2

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
right on, represent Canuckland!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts