Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
looks pretty cool to me. does it light up??

Attachments

·
Portland Oregon
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it says bright backlit display I will call and see how the tach and speedo calibration works,dont knowif it will work ,I will call tomorrow

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
lets hope so! thats a tight little setup for $100 !

·
Portland Oregon
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I called and ordered one, the guy said it would work perfect for our application and he has various temp sensors. I will keep you posted when it comes in he said 2 weeks:hairpull: :hairpull: I did also ask and they will even ship to the land down under and uk.

·
Portland Oregon
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
should be here in about 12 days. I dont know what color the back light is but if it works like I am hoping I wont much care. I did order it with a 10mm temp sensor so I can machine an adapter to go inline with the oil line or I may make it a head temp I dont know for sure but I will figure it out when I get it all set up.:rock:

·
Portland Oregon
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I called them 2 days ago and they said they were waiting on the circut boards to come in and today it is here WOW what a nice piece, and the customer service is great, they even called me back when it was built, they make them all in house at there location I can clearly tell this is no cheap crap. It comes with a 7/8 mount and a 1 1/8 mount so it mounted right up. I will take pics and do a complete review this weekend when I get it all set up.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
spaz said:
Well I called them 2 days ago and they said they were waiting on the circut boards to come in and today it is here WOW what a nice piece, and the customer service is great, they even called me back when it was built, they make them all in house at there location I can clearly tell this is no cheap crap. It comes with a 7/8 mount and a 1 1/8 mount so it mounted right up. I will take pics and do a complete review this weekend when I get it all set up.
Awesome, can't wait to see it all done!

·
Portland Oregon
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well I went to replace the clutch and found the plates all warped so I ordered new ones so I wont have it all programed befor next weekend but I did set up the oil temp sensor I drilled and tapped the end oil cap for head lube bet be aware the tap size is a 1/8 bpt and I mounted the speed sensor that I will relocate later and the tach sensor is a hv wire that just wrappes around the plug wire and a ignition power. I have been bustin my ass at work 14hr days 6 days a week so I can fund this bute. I will get it set up by next weekend when I get the clutch done. I did go ahead and polish the side cover this past weekend.

Attachments

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
looks like youre gettin lots done! awesome!

puttin a yami tail piece on there huh? thats a sharp lookin tail.

:cfrocks: keep us posted!

·
231 Posts
using the Yami tail as a hugger?

genius

i may have to uh 'borrow' that idea

edit:NM, looked at it closer and you're not

oh well, i just bought a CBR tail to try this myself

we'll see what happens :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts