Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Falcon Extreme
Presents
The Urban Street-Bike Warriors
NEW ENGLAND INVITATIONAL Tournament

If you are an extreme sports fan then you are not going to want to
Miss this! Falcon Extreme has teamed up with film Director Drew Stone (MTV True Life “I Live To Ride”) to bring you the most exciting competition series ever put together in the stunt bike world. The top riders from all over the New England area are coming to EXCALIBUR POWERSPORTS and THOMPSON SPEEDWAY to battle it out for once and for all the New England championship. The riders will compete in three events to prove their valor and accumulate points for the championship. Be there or you will miss all the insane action as these adrenalin freaks push themselves over the edge. Bring the wife and kids, this event is not to be missed!!!

Some Of The Featured Riders Are…………..
Korno and The Dom of Reckless Methods
Ill Bill Knight, Pretty Boy Jeff Howlett, and
Big Stevie Dips Bachand of XFR
Andy and Mike D of the Conn Men
Ethan, Corey, and Beaver Bob of IMR
Dave and Chris of Vertical Outlaws
AND MANY MORE!

MC Ray Ray Z.

Show Schedule
May 20th Rain Date May 21st
Excalibur Motorsports – Conn
8am to 5pm
May 27th
Thompson International Speedway – Conn
4om to 11pm
September 9th Rain Date September 10th
Excalibur Motorsports – Conn
8am to 5pm

For more info go to www.falconextreme.com
And go to Stunt Bike Forum

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok everyone here is the final deal on the New England Invitational this season. You guys have all seen the set up and the dates on the comp and now we need to start getting people signed up! The way that you can do this is go to www.falconextreme.com click membership forms and then click stunt bike registration form. Print the form out and mail it in with your check.

-Remember!!! we are only taking the first 28 people that sign up and pay for the street bike comp!!!!!!!
-Quad riders, we are only taking the first 15 quads that sign up and pay for the event.
So don’t waste any time everyone and get those forms in!

ALL RIDERS MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OF AGE AND IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE AN ADULT WITH YOU!!!!!

This is going to be the best thing to ever hit the New England area and we are all pumped and hope to see you all there!

If you have any questions of the stunt bike/quad set up or judging you can go Falcon Extreme web site under the Stunt Bike forum on the message board and all the info will be there.

If you have any questions for me you can hit me up with a pm or e mail me at [email protected].

Thanks everyone and hope to see you there!

Ray Ray
(taken from stuntlife)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dont know about the 21st. i have a wedding the 19, and subaru WickedBigMeet on the 20th. so that might be pushing it.

the 27th sounds good tho. :rock:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
either way...will there be other stuff going on at thompson? or jsut bikes?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts