Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bit the bullet and made up a mount...for the exhaust.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
That looks 1000% better Joe

Good use of an old part too (the piece that's mounted sideways is the original custom made exhaust hanger)

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took the carbon fibre heel gaurd off too..makes it look less clutered.

OLD ONE.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
*cough*turbo*cough*

:D I mean, nothing planned *shifty eyes*

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
do it DO IT!! :rock:

hanger looks good....although looks like there could be some movement with that ring around the pipe???

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Little bit of movement ain't such a bad thing, plus it ain't going to move anymore than mine do.

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nah its rock solid, I can stand on the bastid,But I do want to get rid of the U clamp and get a two inch exhaust clamp,gonna check the harley shop for that as its the only place I can think of that will have one

As for the turbo, Ive decided against it, two reasons, one it would be for show cause the thing allready scares the nuts off me when you start putting some real power down, anything over 7thousand revs, (around town hard to do, even in first gear, it breaks the speed limit)makes this bike a snarling beast with one intention of throughing you to the tarmac head first and jumping up and down to grind your bones in to the ashfelt.

And second, with the money Id spend on a turbo I could buy and build another bike, or buy that Milling machine/lathe im after.

·
Ebay PosterChild
981 Posts
Britjoe said:
I took the carbon fibre heel gaurd off too..makes it look less clutered.

OLD ONE.

what would it look like if the exhaust came up the side like a cbr rr but not under the tail just along the side?

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the trouble with that it causes all kinds of other problems, altering the lengh of a mid pipe can feck up how it runs, and getting a titanium midpipe made up would cost alot of wongah

todays update.

·
Ebay PosterChild
981 Posts
enrico vespa said:
Yup, never understood somebikes with turbo or even nitrous and then they never go to a track(drag)

have you ever been on turbo bike they are scary and not joe with a wig scary the fun kind of scary :rock:

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I used to have long hair, ....heres a old picture...Kinda scary
Im obviously last on the right

1 - 20 of 25 Posts