Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Sex it does a body good!
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 24, I own a 94 Suzuki Katana. This is my bike...
First pic
Before.jpg

Busa Shock Swap
Busa.JPG

Fender Elimination
Fender Eliminator.JPG

Parked at my old job on a Saturday.
In the shop.JPG

I have only been riding for a little under a year, yes this is my first bike and I intend to make it a reflection of my personality. Sooner or later. (Damn money dependency) Till then I will be soaking up the knowledge.

P.S. i have been a voyeur since I bought the bike, I figured it was about time to join.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome, nice bike. Where in MI. are you from.

Reactions: oldrider

·
Sex it does a body good!
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ASM: Yes there is the matter of the rear swingarm looking like shit and the wheel being to small. I have a swinger in chained in the garage and she has a big rear. lol 180 tire here i come.

Shotgun: It is nice, I picked it up for around 1300.00 with 11023 on the clock. I know a little much but hey, For a 97 to me it was cheap.

Shotgun and haelo: I am from BAY CITY, MI.

1st bel air fighter: Oh I will, I have plans. Shhh... It's a secret. hahhahhahah!!! aghh hum... Sorry I get a little carried away some times.

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
welcom mate ....Tha MI boys are growin in number daily !Anyways them plastics are surely gonna be sold on and some radical shite is gonna happen :D

·
fail-o-matic
3,913 Posts
man... makes me wish i was back in MI to ride with you mofos.... one of these days...
welcome
-Jeff

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
You will next week.

Reactions: oldrider and ROBBO

·
fail-o-matic
3,913 Posts
all you damn easterners though... spent almost 20 years in the kalamazoo/portage area... though my true roots do lie significantly NE from there, Oscoda motherfuckers :)

-Jeff

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
welcome

·
Sex it does a body good!
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Robs...: Your not far off, but you know. I am becoming quite found of the Custom Fairing fighters. Heavily Modded of coarse.

Haleo: Shit, riding is nothing I tell ya. I go from Bay City to Mount Pleasant For Fun. (about 1 1/2hr one way doing Speed limit... I think!) I always wanted to go to Hell. wait-a-minute egh nevermind. lol I love road trips but the furthest I have to say is Mt. PL. So far.

VT420: all I have to say is... Really Oscoda! NO I'm just shitting you. Hey the way I see it, life takes us all over sometimes but as long as you have somewhere to call home you can never be lost. (just home sick ha ha)

Finally, I have been reading, watching and taking notes. It seems that I have chosen a very good forum to become apart of. I look forward to the criticism It only helps me build character. As for those who bash, which I seem to see alot of, shit that just shows your lack there of. hahhahaha

Thanks for the welcome so far!!!

·
fail-o-matic
3,913 Posts
i usually claim kalamazoo as i spent more time, and more important time there.. but dad was air force back when Wurtsmith was still open...

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
If ya make it down this way I'm olny 30 min. from hell we'll get some guys together and do some riding.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts