Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All ! ,

Just registered , My streetfighter is a 1997 cbr600f3 .
It was a friend's track bike till he layed it down a couple of summers ago , wiped out all the body work , and never fixed it .
It sat for a year and 1/2 till he decided he'd never fix it then just gave it to me rather than scrap it .
Engine was jetted and piped and it has gold valves and progressive springs in the forks and a Penske racing shock in the rear so mechanicaly it was great ! ...However it looked like living hell .
So i cleaned it up , got an aftermarket tail piece for it and a headlight and some signals and just made a streetfighter out of it .
It's not as shiney and nice looking as some of the bikes i've seen on the site but it's not too bad and works realy well . :)
So I'm glad to meet everybody and hope to be an asset to the site .:rock:
Foster

I'm leaving a couple of before and after pics of the bike :)

Attachments

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Welcome to Custom Fighters!

Don't worry about feeling like an asset quite yet. We like to help as much as we like to be helped :D

I like your bike cause it works. It's got that 'I don't give a fuck about anything but MOVIN' look to it :D

·
407 Posts
I'm in lombard, so basicaly 20 miles straight west of the city. Also, not to be pushing other sites but chicagolandsportbikes.com is a great local board. It's hard to beat CF for everything 'fighter related though, which is why I'm on both. :)

my tank comes back from paint this weekend, and I can finally get this heap back together. I'm so stoked, I feel like a little kid again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Vcook said:
I'm in lombard, so basicaly 20 miles straight west of the city. Also, not to be pushing other sites but chicagolandsportbikes.com is a great local board. It's hard to beat CF for everything 'fighter related though, which is why I'm on both. :)

my tank comes back from paint this weekend, and I can finally get this heap back together. I'm so stoked, I feel like a little kid again.
I thought i'd seen you on chicagolandsportbikes.....i'm on there too...same name but with my SV1000 not the cbr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts