Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Parts replacer
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is jay and I'm new here. I've been coming to this site as a visitor for sometime now and I'm really impressed with how proffesional this site is and how knowledgable it's members are. I've only been riding for about ten years now. And I know next to nothing about streetfighters all I know is that I love em! I am currently going to try a streetfighter build with my 03 zx636. I've stripped the fairings off but that's about it . I have done a few small mods to it when it was covered in plastic. But I really want a streetfighter. I was gone for work for about 9 months and my bike was left outside so i do have to give it alot of tlc and soap before i even start. But before I show the pics keep in mind that I in no way consider this bike a streetfighter in its current condition. And had I known was posting pics I'd have cleaned her up a bit first. But as the weeks go by with some hard work and hopefully some help from you guyz ill be able to turn her Into a somewhat respectable bike. I hope to become a productive member of this community. and, I like brutal honesty, and ball breaking sarcasm so don't ever feel like you gotta hold back. and feel free to share your opinions. I've already seen alot work done on the site and I'm very impressed.. Let me know if I can help you and if its possible ill do what ever I can.. Sorry for rambling but this is my first post and I'm alittle shady on what to write about..
. Well I guess I'm gonna have to post the pics in a little while cause it say the images are to big so ill figure it out and post them ASAP.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts