Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
FUTURE GURU
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Pepper from Daytona Beach, FL . I have been checking out this forum for a while from work(shhh) and finally decided to join up. I have benn riding for some time and have my riding roots in motocross. I have built many different kinds of bikes , and the streetfighter movement has really caught my eye. I currently ride a Harley (don't beat me up) I love all kinds of bikes and want to get back to something with performance that I can make my own that is also fun to ride. My son is a 17 year aold stunter here in daytona , when he isnt breaking something or totaling his bike. I just purchased what I think will be my first fighter project for 750.00

http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/Apromisetopullit/bike/

bones,pickig this one up on Sun. please check it out and let me know what you think. I'm sure will be picking some brains here as it has been a while since I did the metric thing. Anyway hi all...Go fast and take Chances! :knucks:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
lookin good. thats a zx6e? correct? not too good with kawis. look up Endos buildoff bike. it is clean as hell and a great lookin zx.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Does that bike have a full FI cage? Or just sliders? Looks like a good basis for a project man. I'm glad you like mine, I just got your PM. Check out ZX6E.net as well, they were amazing with info while building my bike. For instance, GSXR1000 6 pot calipers are pretty much a bolt on, and there's a tonne of other info on there. I know the 6 pots really helped my stoppies! I still can't hardly wheelie, but my big sprocket helps...I got no skills lol. My sprocket is actually too big for highway riding, I think I'm gonna go back to stock...keep me/us posted on the build, and feel free to ask any questions you'd like man!

Welcome to the board! Cheers!

*added*
HEY! I was just looking at the pics and saw that sprocket...did you buy that bike from a guy named Dylan?

·
more ideas than money
945 Posts
Welcome to the board.... I may be heading to Daytona in Oct for Biketoberfest maybe we could meet up for a cold one.

·
FUTURE GURU
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Does that bike have a full FI cage? Or just sliders? Looks like a good basis for a project man. I'm glad you like mine, I just got your PM. Check out ZX6E.net as well, they were amazing with info while building my bike. For instance, GSXR1000 6 pot calipers are pretty much a bolt on, and there's a tonne of other info on there. I know the 6 pots really helped my stoppies! I still can't hardly wheelie, but my big sprocket helps...I got no skills lol. My sprocket is actually too big for highway riding, I think I'm gonna go back to stock...keep me/us posted on the build, and feel free to ask any questions you'd like man!

Welcome to the board! Cheers!

*added*
HEY! I was just looking at the pics and saw that sprocket...did you buy that bike from a guy named Dylan?

sure did Dylan from panama city beach Fl

·
FUTURE GURU
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to the board.... I may be heading to Daytona in Oct for Biketoberfest maybe we could meet up for a cold one.

hell yea, I work at corbin in Daytona, I know 1 or two places to get a drink:D

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Corbin eh? That's my next GSXR purchase, I love those seats.

Dylan was a member of ZX6E.net, and I remember him posting up pics of that sprocket and early pics of the bike. If you're interested, I can try and dig up some old pics of that bike.

·
FUTURE GURU
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Corbin eh? That's my next GSXR purchase, I love those seats.

Dylan was a member of ZX6E.net, and I remember him posting up pics of that sprocket and early pics of the bike. If you're interested, I can try and dig up some old pics of that bike.

the ones I posted were all sent to me by dylan ,so I should be good on old pics....wanna start working on the new ones!!:D

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
haha right on man! I'm glad someone else is undertaking a build on this bike, I was kinda feeling lonely...original I suppose, but lonely.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts