Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. New guy here. I currently live in central Arkansas. I'm originally from the great state of Texas. The railroad has moved me around a bit. I'm a Machinist for UPRR, been with them for 19 years.

I just bought my first bike ever, a 2005 Buell XB9R Firebolt. One owner, 6700 miles. I even got the original tool bag, owners manual, and spare key that was never used. The only mod is the double bubble windscreen. After looking at the bikes on here, I kinda wish I would have went with the Lightning, as they had the shorter tail section, but no worries, all Buelly parts are interchangeable so I might do the tail swap on mine. Anyway, here's my steed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome fellow Buelligan! I just joined as well!

I was a long time "S" fan, but I gotta tell ya, I'm over it. I like the "R" way more now. You did good.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank everyone for the warm welcome! I'm just now replying due to the fact that I just got over the flu and viral pneumonia. Uhggg!!!

Anyway, I bought a leather Tour Master jacket. Now I'm trying to decide on a helmet.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome man. I too just started my first motorcycle build. I'm here in Springfield. Gonna have to come down your way this spring to do some riding.

As for helmets, I bought one of my Suomy from a guy in Fayettville. He was a real Moto GP nut. They're super light race approved helmets but they're kinda loud.

image.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts