Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
say cheese!
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heh.. hi. man, after lookin at some of the bikes you guys've got, i'm almost embarrassed. hehe. anyhow, here's a few pics of Kitty, as she's so named.

the only difference really today is that it's got CRG mirrors on both sides now, as well as red grips.

Attachments

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
haha, fuckin rights man! Is that a YZF600R? or 1000? Looks like the YZF frame and tail. I love the action shots.

And if my eyes and memory are remotely normal, the lid looks like a Scorpion...but I could be wrong.

*edit...I type too slow...two posts before I finish my one!*

·
say cheese!
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Green Lantern said:
nice dude,ive done alittle off roading on my ninja,i got some weird looks at the moto X track

i do a whole lot of off-roading on any bike. :) only hit the ground twice on Kitty...both were actually pretty recent...both from riding like an asshat. hehe.

i attached a pic from the first one, and i got the 2nd one on video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp0fPCu-bv4

Attachments

·
say cheese!
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
endo said:
haha, fuckin rights man! Is that a YZF600R? or 1000? Looks like the YZF frame and tail. I love the action shots.
thunder kitty indeed. she's had a hard life. i low-skittered through some gravel back in oct of 05. april of 06, she was stolen and crunchified before i got her back 4 months later. then i high sided her out at the track doing about a buck 15 where she promptly went up into a firey blaze.

if you guys wanna see the build reprocess, i have it all documented in photos... not dial up friendly though. :D

http://4theriders.com/viewpics.php?loc=/pics/kitty_adventures/kitty_resurrection/

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiiice !!!!! :rock:

I like ur style :party-smiley: :party-smiley:
Ride the piss out of these bikes , that's what they are made for.:D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE

that bikes definately got the fighter attitude :metal:

·
say cheese!
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks fellas. it took 8 solid days to build (over the course of about a month).

i just got back from flogging it about an hour ago. :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
so wuts up with the intake setup?? dont wana lose the performance?

·
say cheese!
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
929_adam said:
so wuts up with the intake setup?? dont wana lose the performance?

heh. carbs were designed for ram air...i COULD reroute the airbox...i'm jsut lazy.

without the ram air on there, the bike tops out at 57mph before fuel blows back through the main. :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts