Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ZUK ATTaCK
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

First off I just want to say wow, what a great site and what amazing machines. Really, all the street fighters of the month look awesome. I'm really impressed with th work done on this forum. Very nice.

A little about me, my brother and I bought a kawasaki 500 last summer, and took our msf course. I got tired of sharing and bought this 01 gsx-r600. Done a few things, just lights and shortening the muffler mostly. I don't really want to go nuts with this bike, but I'm always in the market for a good project. Here is some pics:

Anyway I look forward to meeting you guys, and mabe being inspired enough to pick up a project.

Nate

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE NATE!

thanks for the kind words. glad you like the site.

I dont think you need to pick up a project...that gsxr looks PERFECT! strip that baby down and show us what your working with.

:metal:

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
929_adam said:
I dont think you need to pick up a project...that gsxr looks PERFECT! strip that baby down and show us what your working with.

:metal:
+1 !!!

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Yeah...strip it down...

Then sell me the undertail and LED's for cheap :D

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,433 Posts
Those bikes are good for first fighters, too... heh heh

Welcome to the site. Feel free to ask anything.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Welcome to the site. Sweet bike !!

If you have the funds to do it, by all means get more bikes.
I got 2 gixxers and love havin one fightered and one full faired and switchin parts back and forth to change it up.

·
ZUK ATTaCK
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, I think I just dont want to tear down the only bike I have, if i had another one i would still have something to work on and something to ride. We'll see how that pans out lol.

Nate

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
welcome to the forum

1 - 9 of 9 Posts