Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as you guys know I design a lot of my own stuff. most of it is based directly off your feed back so I can get you what you need and want that the suits don't or won't make for the rest of us.

I had a recent request from a friend to design a helmet for Nigeria (Africa) as they had just now passed a helmet law there.

I took into consideration the local customs and needs for a simple recycleble unit.

I think I found the solution. simple ,easy to adjust to the size you want and when no longer needed discard and its friendly to the environment.

What do yo think? I call it the "Mellon -2000"

Relax its just a joke

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kudos to my daughter who posed for this and stood still while watermelon juice drooled down her back. even dawning the protective inner shell (Shower cap) did no thelp. ha ha ha:D

·
I WRECK ALOT
144 Posts
i so didnt realize it was a watermelon. even after reading melon2000, i thought that was refering to your noggin. but it gives me an idea. watermelon graphics on my lid....

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
bcc423 said:
i so didnt realize it was a watermelon. even after reading melon2000, i thought that was refering to your noggin. but it gives me an idea. watermelon graphics on my lid....
Ha ha, that's funny shit! Ya know what would be great? Have watermelon graphics, but then on the side or back, have it look like the melon is ripped open and show the insides, like a head with brains spilling out, only melons....

WOW.... that sounded a lot less twisted in my head.... :LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
i was gonna make one out of my pumpkin...but its not lookin so hot.

more like old and brown. :wtf:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts