Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Super Moderator
You can try velocity stacks with CV carbs but you may not get good results. Even with pods the CV carbs may be hard to dial in. Your results may vary.

Oh..Welcome in!

Later, Doug

Reactions: CK 187 and Toast

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
You can try velocity stacks with CV carbs but you may not get good results. Even with pods the CV carbs may be hard to dial in. Your results may vary.

Oh..Welcome in!

Later, Doug
Okay so here is my question. I wanna ride her everyday and want her to run good im limited knowledge but I'll learn quick and have the want to put time into an education. I want her reliable be able to ride he daily. Would the pods therefore be the better way to go conpared to the stacks? The original big plastic airfilter isn't an option i didn't get it with the bike so im trying to figure out the next option beings pods or stacks? Any thoughts?

Registered
Try RamAir foam jobs like these
Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Rectangle Auto part Font

They make singles, doubles, and also "airbox eliminator" kits for four-cyl. I'm putting two double pods on my KZ 4-cyl on yantosh' recommendation... Also happens to be the cheapest option 馃ぃ

You can run them over velocity stacks or over your stock airbox boots, cut the openings to fit

Registered
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Try RamAir foam jobs like these View attachment 152471

They make singles, doubles, and also "airbox eliminator" kits for four-cyl. I'm putting two double pods on my KZ 4-cyl on yantosh' recommendation... Also happens to be the cheapest option 馃ぃ

You can run them over velocity stacks or over your stock airbox boots, cut the openings to fit
I like those I think that might be the solution right there? If I don't run stacks what would I put them over so they have some sort of rigidity?

Premium Member
Welcome to cf. Your bike is about you, no one else has to like it but you. But having said I dig the shit out of it. You should fit in just fine. As far as the big H, kick it to the curb and dont look back. There are people here who know your struggle and will put a proverbially feet in your ass if need be.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts