Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have a honda f3 95 and i put my streetfighter headlight on and obviously want to take off the giant gauge cluster, so i did, but now my bike will bogg out at about 12-15mph and real bad in second, if i plug the cluster back in no problem runs great, what is the alternative is there a way to bypass the gauges or pigtails for where the bike plugs into the gauges

·
Let the fun begin
145 Posts
:thumbsup:
ok so i have a honda f3 95 and i put my streetfighter headlight on and obviously want to take off the giant gauge cluster, so i did, but now my bike will bogg out at about 12-15mph and real bad in second, if i plug the cluster back in no problem runs great, what is the alternative is there a way to bypass the gauges or pigtails for where the bike plugs into the gauges
Hi mate, easy fix, i did a gauge swap from F3 to F4i (see my build thread), the pink wire from ya loom to the gauge plug needs grounding to the frame,that will hold the low speed solenoid open, the solenoid opens after ya reach 12mph so grounding the pink wire will keep it open at low speed and rides fine :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts