Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
New guy here from Savannah GA. I just picked up an old stock '89 GSX-R 750 that's seen better days. I think I can get it back into running condition and am planning on making it into a Cafe-Fighter. Then we'll see if I can keep both wheels on the pavement.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF........

I live in bluffton SC about 15-20 minutes from river street.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to CF........

I live in bluffton SC about 15-20 minutes from river street.
Cool! I tagged river street on the map thread, but I live Midtown down by the Hospitals. I'm an architect and years ago I used to work on Hilton Head. I hated that drive.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Word maybe we can meet up go for a ride and have beer. We also have a FB group with a bunch of guys from SAV that ride about everyday. PM me and I'll give you some info. And if you need any help let me know I'm a pretty busy guy right now but can always make time to tinker.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Lol on my phone fuck you mike

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, 94! I haven't been on a bike in a long time and it certainly wasn't anything like a street bike. I'll be happy to take any suggestions and comments. I'm not putting the farings or windshield back on. If I did that, once I get it running I'd be too tempted to tuck and haul ass on it. I'm taking the DMV course asap and have two buddies that are avid riders so hopefully all I'll have to watch out for is everyone else, as usual.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts